Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hoo's got talent?



Hello fellow
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS
It's that time again for...


NightOwlCrafting


 The link that was viewed the most was...

Chica es Artistica and her mom maxi dress tutorial!

Here are my favorites from last week!

Life on Walnut Street re purposed these adorable old shutters!




Made in a Day created this darling monogram surname sign!

Keeping It Simple turned a shirt into a cardigan!

A Pumpkin & a Princess did a front porch makeover
and I super cute canvas tote bag!


Thanks to everyone that linked up last week!
If you were featured feel free  to grab the button,
I've got talent!


Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!
Here  are the rules!  


*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.
        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!




14 comments:

  1. Great features! Thanks for hosting :)

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie for hosting :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leslie for the party! laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Monogrammed Plaque! I am glad you liked it! You made my day! I am all linked up again today!
    Kim@madeinaday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to hoo's got talent every week. I always find something cool to learn or get inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Excellent points altogether, right on the spot. You just gained a brand new reader!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute blog! I'm a new follower and can't wait to see everyone's great ideas. I would love if you followed me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting, you are appreciated!

    Hugs, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. please add your site to share with others. I have had your site listed but I have changed things a bit and would like to include you under the change.

    http://sidecapers.blogspot.com/search/label/Add%20Your%20Site

    Thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Thank you for hosting! I would love it if you would share some of your great posts at my link party at http://mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/08/sweet-confessions-sunday-link-party-2.html . I also added you to my link party list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I am your newest follower from http://craftyhousemom.blogspot.com I would love it if you would visit! I didn't make this link party but I would love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I am a seasoned follower and have nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my blog!!!!

    here is the link~http://craftyhousemom.blogspot.com/2012/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting a great party! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!