Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hoo's got talent?#80

Hello fellow
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

It's that time again for...

NightOwlCrafting

 The link that was viewed the most was...

these super cute bunny lollipop treats from Craft Junkie!

Here are my favorites from last week!

Remodel Aholic showed off her amazing Rustic Wall Storage Bins!
A Pumpkin & a Princess made this cute St. Patrick's Day banner!

Will Cook for Smiles made this yummy looking  
Lucky Pot O'Pasta Salad!


A Couple of Nuts on the Family Tree made this fabulous Lucky Horseshoe!



Sugar Tot Designs turned this old tv console into an adorable 
place for her kids to play in!


Thanks to everyone that linked up last week!
If you were featured feel free  to grab the button,
I've got talent!


Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!
Here  are the rules!  
*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.
        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my Bunny Lollipop Treats and thanks for hosting a fabulous party!! :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Thank you so much for featuring my Lucky horseshoe! I'm so excited about being on your blog!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the party. I have been a follower for a long time and I love your blog. I would make me so happy if you came and followed me. @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting, Leslie! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time linking up. Thanks for hosting!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!