Monday, October 3, 2011

Hoo are you? #57





HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!
(as in the CSI theme song)


Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS!
Welcome to another week of..


NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions! 
1. Do you sleep with the tv or music on?
2. What is your favorite technology device that you own?
3. Do you shop the ads for groceries?
4. What are you favorite pair of shoes?
5. Have you done any fun fall activities yet?


Here are my answers! 
1. Do you sleep with the tv or music on?
 Before I married my husband NO, but now he likes it on to fall asleep.
I tend to wake up in the middle of the night to turn it off.

2. What is your favorite technology device that you own?
 I love all technology, but my favorite would have to be my ipad.

3. Do you shop the ads for groceries?
 No, but I need to start doing it!

4. What are you favorite pair of shoes?
For the summertime I had these fun flip flops with super cute flowers sewn on the strap  and
for winter I love my Ugg boots.

5. Have you done any fun fall activities yet?
We went to a fun corn maize this past weekend where the kids got to feed goats,
take a ride on the train behind the four wheeler, play in a shed full of dried corn, getting lost several time in the maize, and my favorite part was shutting pumpkins out of these air guns that were hooked to air compressors.


Now it is your turn to play along!!!!


Here are the RULES!!
       
  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters

  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)


  • NightOwlCrafting
    I  also would love your input for questions that you would like to know  about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with  to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!


    PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! IF  YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND  LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK  TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!  


    5 comments:

    1. Hiee :)
      Thanks for hosting this! I'm the newest follower!
      Super-cute blog btw! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sounds like yall have a great place for fall to visit. I wish ours had a corn maize and all of that. We are just the borring pumpkins around here. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am getting an error message when I try to put the link image into my post. It says Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is broken: IMG
      I just thought I would let you know. Thanks for hosting every week. I love getting to know other bloggers.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for hosting! Man, I want an ipad!!!! So jealous.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I attempted to leave my link today and it never posted. I participate in this BUT I do mine on Wednesdays because I use to do a "10 things about me" blog but thought yours looked more fun. Since I can't leave a picture link I am leaving a message one. :-(
      http://christicox1979.blogspot.com/2011/10/hoo-are-you-3.html

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!