Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hoo's got talent? #49

Hello fellow HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!
It's that time again for


NightOwlCrafting

Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week! I am sorry that I didn't get to comment on every one's links, but I do appreciate everyone HOOOOO takes the time to come and PARTY with me!

The link that was viewed the most was....
This fabulous Mosaic Anniversary Print by Nikki over at
A Toddler & A Teenager.


Here are my favorites!

Crystal over at A Pumpkin and a Princess made these darling jars!

Jenn over at Scissors & Spatulas turned her drab terracotta pot to fab!

Look what Liz over at Liz Marie Blog did with her mason jars!

Biana at Little Brick Ranch gave this yummy looking recipe for 


Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!



NightOwlCrafting

Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!


Here  are the rules!  

 *Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.
                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!! 




7 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 150 hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    Have a great week.
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice features... thanks again for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Thanks for featuring my raspberry Bars! They are super easy to make and so delicious I am trying not to whip up another batch for fear I will eat them all!

    I linked up my Ikea buffet that I MacGyvered together. Hope you likey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't take much talent to paint a garden shed but I am so glad I got it done.

    Thanks for hosting this linky it is so fun to see what people create

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and thank you for hosting!

    I am your newest follower. :)

    Happy Mid-Week,
    Mary
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to find your blog! How adorable! I added your party to my weekly link list! Your newest follower, Christie at Three Pixie Lane (Vintage Party Hats)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi:) It's my first time here:) I just linked my dresden plate mini quilt:) What an awesome party is this!!!Newest and happy follower here:)
    xo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!