Monday, April 11, 2011

I need your help please!

That's right you heard me!
I need your help!


I have less than 3 weeks until my due date and I have tons of things to still get ready!
I need some very trusting fellow bloggers to post on my blog for a month or so.

I don't mean to sound snobbish or rude, but I need bloggers that fit with my blog.
I would love tutorials, crafts, print ables, giveaways, etc... to be featured on my blog.
I am going to kinda be picky on what I feature.

So if I haven't scared you off yet....then I would love for you to email me if you are interested in helping a fellow crafter and blogger out!
nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com

I will still try and host my 2 link parties, Hoo are you? and Hoo's got talent!

Thanks to all my devoted readers and followers for stinking with me during this exciting time for my family!

1 comment:

  1. Just sent an email your way Leslie!

    WOW! What an amazing time in your life! As much as you are probably ready to get baby out of your belly (been there, done that twice...I remember those final weeks), try to enjoy the time.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!