Monday, February 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day decor revisited and link party!

Don't forget to link up your St. Patrick's Day ideas at the end of this post!

I haven't had time to add to my St. Patrick's decor yet this year,
so I decided it would be fun to visit some from last year!


This wreath hangs on my door year round with a different wooden plaque for each month! Sorry it looks a little crooked! I took pictures on my lunch hour and was in a hurry!


I found these cute little shamrocks for a buck at Joann's! Gotta love those dollar finds!

I don't know about you, but I ♥ shamrocks!  I have several wooden ones around my house!




My march table runner! This is my favorite one I have made so far!




What St. Patrick's Day decorations have you been working on or would like to revisit?
I thought it would be fun to do a link party for this!
Please only link up things that have to do with St. Patrick's Day!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this ~ I have never decorated much for St Patrick's Day, so I'm looking forward to seeing some great ideas! I linked up my changeable wreath again, but this time the St. Patrick's Day version - hope it's ok to repeat!
    ~angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I linked up this party here:

    http://www.squidoo.com/blogevents

    Feel free to share any other seasonal or one time (not weekly or montly) linky events you have in the future and I'll add them too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!