Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #19

Can I get a HOOOOOT HOOOOOT?

I am so thrilled that we had another fantastic party last week!
I would love to welcome you to yet another week of




NightOwlCrafting

 


Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week! I am sorry that I didn't get to comment on every one's links, but I do appreciate everyone HOOOOO takes the time to come and PARTY with me!

Here are my favorites from last week!


Jessica from CHAPMAN PLACE made these darling 
wooden candy corns! 

Allison from A Glimpse Inside made this fabulous 
Halloween Subway Art inspired from Tatertots and Jello!


Liz from Project Naptime made this awesome tutorial for 
a travel highchair!


Donene from easypeasy grandma whipped up this stinkin' cute 
up cycled shirt!


Aimee from Sprik Space made this fantastic define the space laundry sign and has free print ables!


Thanks to all the Hoots Hooo linked up your talent last week!

If you were featured feel free to grab the I've got talent button on the left hand sidebar!


NightOwlCrafting




Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!

Here  are the rules!
*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.
                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!





10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature... I'm honored! Love your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my subway art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie!!
    Thanks for hosting:))
    Greetings from Europe, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun linky party!! and thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring me! I got so excited when I saw my highchair up there!
    Liz
    http://projectnaptime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting another great link party! www.billiemonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Look at all the great creations! My creative senses are in over load! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there..i love this hosting..so m sharing ,my 4 tutorials...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leslie! Your mom just sent me your link. What an awesome blog..I'll have to try out your link party! Hope all is well with you.

    kiki (melver) comin
    www.kikicreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!