Monday, July 12, 2010

Hoo are you Tuesdays? #6

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!

HELLLLOOOOOO fellow HOOTS!
Welcome to another week of Hoo are you?
I want to thank all of the amazing HOOTS that link up each week, I am having a great time getting to know you better!


Here are this weeks questions!
1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
4. Do you collect anything?
5. What is your favorite season of the year?


Here are my answers!

1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
I think I am more of a sweet person than a salty person. I never add salt to my food and I get so annoyed when tons of salt get dumped on my fries!
 
2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
I am a good listener, compassionate, and honest!
 
3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
I tend to be late no matter how hard I try to get somewhere on time, bullheaded (I always like to be right), and I am a people pleaser which isn't always a good thing!
 
4. Do you collect anything?
I can't say that I have one set thing I collect, except craft supplies!
 
5. What is your favorite season of the year?
I love the summer time! I love the heat and all the yummy smells and activities that come along with this season. I also enjoy fall. I love when the leaves change and it cools off a little. I really hate winter. I hate the cold and how miserable it is.


 Here are the RULES!!!

I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie.
  • You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own. 
  • You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party.
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).



NightOwlCrafting



I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!


Now its your turn  to answer the questions! 

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST!
IF YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO   LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!









3 comments:

  1. Craft supplies are great fun to collect. I missed linking up last week so had to drop in today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting ideas from you, you are very inspiring.

    It also seems the we have similar good and bad qualities. I am never on time, and I am a people pleaser, and for some reason I am compassionate enough that it somehow makes my husbands friends pour their hearts out to me. AKWARD!!!

    Please go to my blog to pick up your award 'A Blog With Substance'

    http://novicemommie.blogspot.com/2010/07/drum-roll-please-announcing-winner-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I guess I collect craft supplies too. Well, not really supplies, but things in general that I say "OOOH, I bet I can use that for something." Sort of a pack rat, but not as bad as my sister.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!