Saturday, May 29, 2010

Taking care of business!

Did you sing the song when you saw my post title?
I have a few orders of business that I need to take care of! First of all I have received two awards this week.
The first was given to me by ginger over at  
Support Blog for Moms of BOYS!
      


Photobucket


The Craftiest Crafter award

What you do:
Include your award in a post, passing it on to at least 5 other bloggers!  Let them know that you've given them the award by posting a comment or email.  And display your award with pride...you've earned it!
So I am passing this award onto these crafty ladies!



The second award I received was from Craft Mummy over at


She awarded me the Trendy Blog Award!


To receive this award you have to promise to share this with 
10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
Post about your award in your blog. 
List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs. 
Share with them. 
Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button. 
Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.

 I am passing this award onto the 5 crafty women I just talked about and these 5 crafty ladies as well!

Missy and Kim over @ if i could
Helena over @ Life in the Pitts
Jill over @ Creating my way to Success
Becky over @ Realynn at Home
Sarah over @ a little of this, a little of that



This week I was also contacted by Lisa from This Is Me asking if I would
show off her  
Beach Chair Cover!

Go check out her tutorial on how to make this cute chair cover out of a beach towel!

Few that took awhile to put together this post! I hope everyone has a great weekend!









0 crafty hoots said...:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!