Monday, April 19, 2010

Vote for my Party Please!!!

For all you followers and dedicated friends of mine, I need a huge favor! I entered a party contest over at Sweet Charli.  I had to choose 5 pictures from Jaylee's cupcake party to enter. It was so hard just to choose 5, but I did it. Anyway this is where you come in! I would love for you to go and vote for my party! If I win then I will do a birthday banner giveaway as a thank you! You can only vote once and for only one party! Thanks everyone and wish me luck!

PS. I am #6!





5 comments:

  1. You aren't in the voting options! It goes from 5 to 7... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent an email as I couldn't vote either. Hopefully the problem will be rectified soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't there for me either :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you! I love the Cupcake theme and your ideas are SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!