Monday, March 29, 2010

Eggs!

I found my next project off of someone's blog back in January, but I can't find it now.  I bought these cute glass frames at the Family Dollar.  Each month I change them out with a four letter word! They are simple and cheap. The frames were $3 and then I just cut paper 3 x 2 and added vinyl letters.  I have several people that I make these for each month. Here is what I have used so far...

Feb-xoxo and love
Mar-luck
and here is my one for April!
I am linking to...



Making
                                                                                                                                                                


The Girl Creative




1 comment:

  1. Leslie, that is the CUTEST idea! How people come up with these things, I have no idea. I would love to make these for a gift!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!